Forex Middle East understands the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data in the digital world, and therefore we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and visitors while browsing or using our website or one of our services except free or paid.
- What data do we collect and for what purpose
- On what basis do we process your personal data
- Who can access your personal data
- Where your personal data may be stored or transferred
- How we protect the security of your personal data
- How long we keep your personal data
- What right you can exercise with respect to your personal data under current laws and regulations
- How to contact us.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services - to allow you to use the online forms on our website as a Contact Us form that will guarantee protected correspondence via the email system or the newsletter subscription form in which case we will ask you for personal data such as your name, address, email and phone number.
- To respond to your inquiry or provide you with the required information by replying to the email sent to us.
- To give you free services and tools according to your needs, and services you require more offers and to give you a better user experience.
- To carry out payment transactions, to store transaction history, to ensure payment of commercial software fees, and to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation in this respect.
- To send you promotions and direct marketing, and to tell you about our services such as providing you with information about upcoming programs or adding modifications with the ability to opt-out upon request at any time
- to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, or to respond to legal requests for information from government or through legal process, for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services, and to contact you to resolve disputes and provide assistance with our Services.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data? :
Depending on the type of data to be processed, we will process your personal data on one of the following grounds:
Your prior consent: For example, when we offer you to register for our Services and create an account, sign up for our newsletter or marketing email, purchase a digital product or ask you to follow any relevant procedure that allows you to accept or refuse data processing, if you accept, You may withdraw your consent at any time. However, in some cases, your choice not to disclose your personal data to us or to withdraw your consent may limit your use of our services, features or offerings. For example, you may not be able to access certain parts of our websites and respond to your inquiries without providing relevant information.
Contractual relationships: The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance or fulfillment of a contract, which means that if you do not wish us to process your personal data in this context, we may refuse to enter into contracts with you in particular in connection with the sale of software.
Who can access your personal data:
- Site management, technical support and sales
- Legal advisors, experts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities, protect our users or the public and any third party as required to the extent permitted by law, and enforce the necessary conditions for our services, including investigation of potential violations.
- administrative or judicial authorities in order to satisfy the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal procedure, or enforceable governmental request. We may also collect anonymous data to the public and to third parties and other authorized partners such as advertising companies or linked sites. For example we may share statistical information to display indicators about the general use of our services without personally revealing the user's identity.
Where can your personal data be stored? :
How do we protect the security of your personal data? :
We follow security procedures, electronic, encryption techniques and modern security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, use or interception of personal data. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol in a manner that is invisible to the user to encrypt all data while it is being sent or received. Please note that transmission cannot be guaranteed. And access to any data via the Internet or the website without any intervention that may be on the user’s part, for example, you must ensure that your device is free from viruses or malware intended for spying, which monitors everything you type on the keyboard or that monitors passwords stored in your browser, and you must take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, especially by maintaining the password and its confidentiality. to contact us. If we know or have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised after conducting an analysis of our traffic log and firewall data, we will immediately notify the affected users of the breach in accordance with applicable laws and take appropriate action.
How long will your personal data be kept? :
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account in the discussion boards or membership system if any is active, or as long as this is necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally stored, the retention period relating to the sales history may be up to 10 years. Our retention periods are based on the needs of our activities as required by law to justify the source of income, and your information that may become unnecessary may be transferred to anonymous information or deleted from the server. Therefore, after deleting information from our servers, we may not immediately delete the remaining copies of our servers related to our backups. We may also keep your data for longer periods under the airgap system with external storage units separated from all networks. Run them offline if necessary to carry out our legal obligations or protect our interests.
How to access, update and delete your personal data? :
Under data protection law you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
Access to your personal data, in which case we may provide you with a copy of this data, if it is not available directly, for example within your personal account.
- The right to amend your personal data, if your data is inaccurate or outdated, bearing in mind that the correct declaration
- Right to withdraw consent to process your prior consent or to unsubscribe from newsletters or marketing offers.
- Right to erase your personal data or cancel your membership.
- You have the right to modify or update the data.
- You have the right to send it to a third party or transfer your personal data to a third party of your choice if it is technically feasible.
You can send a request in this regard at any time through various means of communication, taking into account the correctness of the information and the required changes, and your acknowledgment that it is not an attempt to obscure or conceal your identity or impersonate another person. Please inform us in the event of any change in your personal data.
And please note the following:
- We may need to verify your identity before we act on your request in connection with a private purchase.
- Since the exercise of these rights is subject to certain legal conditions and restrictions, we may have to refuse your application if you do not meet the legal requirements.
- We may reject repeated requests without reasonable or urgent reason, require technical effort (for example developing a new system or change the structure of the site or one of the systems), or pose a risk to the privacy of others, taking into account the request if possible without submitting Specific deadlines, and in the event that we refuse your request, we will inform you of the reasons.
A cookie is a small piece of information about your web server and web browser that you are using. This allows the server to collect information from your browser such as website statistical data and save the number of visitors. Most browsers also allow you to turn off cookies. If you would like to know how you can do this, please see the help menu on your browser. However, some cookies are important to us so that we can continually improve our site and turning off cookies may limit your use of our digital properties.
Policy on Cookie Use and Supporting Technologies:
- To know the performance of our site through statistical systems, for example, the Google Analytics service to analyze site performance and errors.
- To analyze content consumption data (eg, pages viewed, time spent on site) to improve our advertising and marketing.
- To identify website visitors and, if possible, how you got to our website.
- To follow up and study browsing behavior and the visitor's movement in the website between pages and sections.
- To provide appropriate content to visitors by geographic regions within the limits of what we can.
- To improve your experience as a visitor or user and ensure the quality of the Website
You may be able to access the services of the Middle East Forex website through a browser for game consoles, smart TVs, mobile devices, smart devices and a number of other devices connected to the Internet. Additionally, you may encounter third party applications that interact with the services of the Middle East Forex website. This third party has separate and independent personal data privacy and policies.
If you have any other inquiries please contact us.
If the modifications require new data processing that requires your prior consent, we will ask for your consent to this new processing and you can accept or decline to use the site.
Trading forex, currencies and CFDs involves significant risk to your investor's capital. Before deciding to trade forex or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The Middle East forex site will not accept any responsibility for losses or damages as a result of relying on the information contained on this site, including data, currency rates, charts, buying and selling indicators and educational strategies. We advise you to try the demo account to evaluate this area and see if it is suitable for you Or not, with the advice of an expert or financial advisor.